Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor) and it was written by the Author(s) indicated in the paper.
- The manuscript has not been published elsewhere in substantially similar form or with substantially similar content.
The manuscript does not contain statements, which do not correspond to reality, or material, which may infringe upon the intellectual property rights of another person or legal entity, and upon the conditions and requirements of sponsors or providers of financial support.
- The paper is written only in English (either British English or American English spelling may be used, but should be followed consistently throughout the article). The paper has been carefully checked for spelling mistakes before uploading it.
Where available, URLs for the references and DOIs have been provided.
- The complete manuscript file is a Microsoft Word .doc or .docx file. Please do not submit .pdf files for evaluation!
- The complete manuscript file does not contain any information about the author/authors. Please follow the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review in order to ensure the manuscript does not contain any personal information. Information about author(s) will be uploaded separately, in a Cover letter/ About the author(s) file.
SAEB archives the contents of this journal in Portico - digital long-term preservation service of scholarly books, journals and collections.
The editorial board is participating in a growing community of Similarity Check System's users in order to ensure that the content published is original and trustworthy. Similarity Check is a medium that allows for comprehensive manuscripts screening, aimed to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process.
All accepted papers are published on an Open Access basis.
There are no submission or publication costs for authors.
Authors will need to sign a License of publishing. The Open Access License is based on the Creative Commons license.
The non-commercial use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License as currently displayed on https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0
Under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives license, the author(s) and users are free to share (copy, distribute and transmit the contribution) under the following conditions:
1. they must attribute the contribution in the manner specified by the author or licensor,
2. they may not use this contribution for commercial purposes,
3. they may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.